Sunday, March 23, 2008

Expelled The Movie

http://www.expelledthemovie.com/playground.php

Its about Darwinism and Academia. Ben Stein is behind it. Narrating. I could hear "Bueller?... Bueller?....."

watch the trailer. my interest in peaked.

I think the Theory of Evolution is quite ridiculus. If academia wants to call Creationism a theory as well, thats fine with me also. However, can we not openly debate our theories until they are proven fact? This raises some legit questions: Why is academia so afraid to debate this?

I have thought about evolution before, and just can't rationalize it. I give thought to creation, and though taught this from birth, it still seems more plausible than evolution. Species have probably changed over time, adapted, whatever.... but evolved? from another species? ludicrous.

anyway, thought I'd spark the debate and pass on the trailer..... ~npp

2 comments:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

Okay, yes! I have seen this trailer, and I am really interested in seeing the movie-- but have no idea where I'd see it, where it's playing, or when it's coming out on DVD.

P.S. Does the npp have a name?

nonprofitprophet said...

yep. ~npp