Wednesday, December 5, 2007

DIVORCED!

"It finally happened.
Couldn't take it anymore.
Something had to give.
DIVORCED AT LAST."

These were the thoughts going through my mind when a car passed me on the way to work this morning. You know how people write "JUST MARRIED" on their back window and stuff all over the rest of the car?

well...

this one had "Just Divorced!" on the back window. I couldn't help it. I started laughing so hard. I pulled up beside the car and a girl is on the cell phone. Written on the side of the windows are "Free at Last" and "Love U Stupid"...

Awe man, what a contrast. Was I wrong for thinking this extremely funny. I had never before witnessed this obvious mockery of the "Just Married" thing on the window. How cool. Good lordy be. There has got to be someone out there that can relate to that girl's sentiment.

No comments: