Monday, December 3, 2007

Games We Play III

For those of you who read posts "games we play" one and two... here is the 3rd in the trilogy. Its the last as well. I got the promotion last week. Seems things went a lot differently since our last meeting. I am worthy. cool. On to bigger and better things with just a hint of more money mixed in to make it a worthwhile endeavor.
I do have to admit that I am not really sure what happens from here. its more responsibility, more headache, or whatever.... but.... i feel pretty okay with that. I mean, what is life except a series of unknown twists, bumps, and sputters mingled with the occasional burst of laughter and silliness that makes it all the more bearable.
In retrospect to where I have been, and most of you can identify with this, it ain't no big thang. It is what it is and what i make of it. or what those above and around me try and make of it.
I never thought God would have led me here to start with, and who knows, maybe he didn't mean too either... stuff happens. Like the Garth Brooks song "Unanswered Prayers". i could have been on staff of a fairly large church serving under an egotistical control freak which would have ultimately lead to bad bad things for one of us... soooooooooooooo.... we shall see. ~npp

No comments: